Saturday, April 5, 2014

Wild West Baby Patchwork Quilt


These patchwork quilts started with a few scraps of Michael Miller cowboy fabric that were already precut from one of my previous projects.  The scrap size determined the way the baby quilts were pieced.  Scrappy patchwork quilts are a great way to use of fabric and a fun way to play with color and pattern.  You really can not go wrong.


Here is picture of placing binding on one of the baby quilts.  I like to use glue to help ensure the exact placement of my binding which always seems to be a challenge!  What about you?


The Wild West Cowgirl or Cowboy patchwork quilt is available to purchase on my Etsy website.
P.S.  My Instagram site is up and going make sure to follow Twigs and Twist there for frequent posting about sewing and quilting projects.  Also, come any enjoy daily happenings around Boise and the wonderful state of Idaho.


No comments:

Post a Comment