Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scrappy Trip Along Quilt

A splash of color in the middle of winter

First finished quilt for 2013!

When reading through some of my favorite blogs, I ran across this quilt challenge to stitch up a Scrappy Trip Along Quilt.  As it is my New Year's resolution once again to get rid of piles, I thought this quilt would get me off on the right foot.  What a fun project it turned out to be!  I made 12 blocks of my favorite colors and would have kept going but did not want to bite off more than I can chew and not complete the task.

Check out other Scrappy Trip Along Quilts on
Instagram - Hashtag #scrappytripalong
or on Flickr

I will be hosting a class making your own Scrappy Quilt on January 29th at 11:00 am.
Sign up on twigsandtwistfabric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment